News & Events
Workshop European Student eID on Nov 3rd 2020
On November 3rd, the European Campus Card Association hosted a workshop on the future needs and requirements of a European Student eID.
ECCA, as part of our objectives, is progressing with a “Consultation Process on the Development of a Proposal for a Trusted Student Identification Framework” (Student eID Framework) that will support the provision of secure identification and authentication on a cross-border basis in Europe.
The aim of the workshop was to obtain feedback from the relevant stakeholders on the future needs and requirements of a European Student eID.
Presentations and the report from the workshop are available to download below.
Files to download
- workshop_report.pdf 778.83KB [ .pdf ] 778.83 KB
- agenda_online_workshop_nov_3rd_2020.pdf 226.56KB [ .pdf ] 226.56 KB
- review_of_like-minded_eid_projects_emckenna_201103.pdf 495.65KB [ .pdf ] 495.65 KB
- esc-legaltechnical-points_alexander_loechel_201103.pdf 5.06MB [ .pdf ] 5.06 MB
- esc-tension_andrea_baldin_201103.pdf 1.29MB [ .pdf ] 1.29 MB
- blockchain_and_diplomas_use_case_-_llus_alfons_ario_martn_201103_.pdf 3.52MB [ .pdf ] 3.52 MB
- eid_in_mobile_devices_-_morgan_persson_201103.pdf 499.49KB [ .pdf ] 499.49 KB